Account Director (Pacific Northwest) — San Francisco, Seattle
Knotch is the independent standard for content marketing ROI. We help CMOs and their teams measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence across all of their content investment. Our end-to-end content intelligence platforms helps marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies. We work exclusively with brands and we do not monetize from any distribution channels to make sure that our business model isn’t invested in the success of what we are measuring.
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and work with brands including GE, Unilever, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Sprint, TD Ameritrade, Ford, Colgate, and Citi. Knotch has been named to Inc. Best Place to work in 2018 list, Built In NYC's Top 50 Start-ups to work at in 2018, and Built In NYC's 100 Best Places to Work in 2019.
At Knotch, the client is our main focus and we strive to provide our clients with actionable insights through our platform that make them smarter. As a Knotch Account Director, you will manage multiple client relationships across some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll drive adoption of the Knotch platform, identify and nurture growth opportunities, promote content innovation and be an onsite resource and trusted partner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the pre-sale process as a content marketing and Knotch product expert
- Manage client relationships post-sale including:
- Maintaining a partial client onsite presence
- Leading adoption of the Knotch platform
- Work closely with Client Success team to build and present insights and data reporting as well as Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Providing thought leadership and running educational sessions
- Gathering and synthesizing product feedback
- Identifying and assisting in closing expansion opportunities
- Renewing Knotch client licenses
- Experience in SAAS, technology companies or agency background working directly with Fortune 500 brands
- 7+ years demonstrated experience and accomplishment in SAAS/Technology/Agency
- Experience working with content marketing initiatives
- Polished, articulate and credible in client communication
- Entrepreneurial background, attitude or ambition
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Personable and works well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch!
- Commuter benefit
- Fully stocked in-office bar
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.