Front End Software Engineer — New York City
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. We work closely with the following verticals: financial (including JP Morgan Chase & Co., Capital One, Citi, TD, Discover, Ally, Bank of America and Synchrony), automotive (including Ford), telecommunications (including AT&T and Sprint), retail (including Walmart), technology (including Salesforce, HP Inc, HP Enterprise, Citrix, and AWS), and consulting (including Deloitte and PwC.) We are currently expanding quickly into the insurance, fashion and health verticals.
At Knotch, we:
- Enable brands to become better content creators through real-time and independent measurement & optimization across on and off property content investments.
- Activate content to move customers to high value actions.
- Turn content into a first party audience data source that flows into the rest of the downstream marketing platforms (CRM, DMP, CDP etc).
Engineering at Knotch
Engineering is the cornerstone of our organization and we work hard everyday to build the most impactful products as possible. We love to experiment, find a deep joy in product iteration, achieve stability with thoughtful architecture and testing all while monitoring our performance and progress at every step.
Knotch’s founding mission has always been to improve the advertising and marketing industries in a lasting and meaningful way. Transparency through data is our ethos and something every member of our company takes seriously. We are looking for highly motivated engineers who are passionate about data and who are eager to transform an industry to join us on our journey.
Front End Engineering
At Knotch, we build products that visually excite while simultaneously providing key intelligence and insights to our clients. Our product front-ends are the key day-to-day touch point with every client and we pride ourselves on considered design and user experience with every feature we build. We're looking for experienced front-end engineers to join our rapidly growing team to help us deliver amazing front-end products.
What You'll Do At Knotch
- Build beautiful and exciting UIs with great UX using React and Redux
- Work with our team of Full Stack engineers to negotiate APIs and collaborate on product requirements
- Contribute to design and product UX daily by working directly with our Product team
You Can Be Successful If you Bring:
- An in-depth understanding of all the various modern Browser APIs and features
- Experience visualizing data (D3 is a plus!) and exposure to web applications written in Ruby, Rails, and PostgreSQL
- A relentless eagerness to experiment and solve complex problems with a collaborative team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.