Full Stack Software Engineer — New York City
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. We work closely with the following verticals: financial (including JP Morgan Chase & Co., Capital One, Citi, TD, Discover, Ally, Bank of America and Synchrony), automotive (including Ford), telecommunications (including AT&T and Sprint), retail (including Walmart), technology (including Salesforce, HP Inc, HP Enterprise, Citrix, and AWS), and consulting (including Deloitte and PwC.) We are currently expanding quickly into the insurance, fashion and health verticals.
At Knotch, we:
1. Enable brands to become better content creators through real-time and independent measurement & optimization across on and off property content investments.
2. Activate content to move customers to high value actions.
3. Turn content into a first party audience data source that flows into the rest of the downstream marketing platforms (CRM, DMP, CDP etc).
Engineering At Knotch
Engineering is the cornerstone of our organization and we work hard everyday to build the most impactful products as possible. We love to experiment, find a deep joy in product iteration, achieve stability with thoughtful architecture and testing all while monitoring our performance and progress at every step.
Knotch’s founding mission has always been to improve the advertising and marketing industries in a lasting and meaningful way. Transparency through data is our ethos and something every member of our company takes seriously. We are looking for highly motivated engineers who are passionate about data and who are eager to transform an industry to join us on our journey.
Full Stack Engineer
At Knotch, data is at the heart of what we do. We receive millions of web requests a day, process insights in real-time, and store gigabytes worth of information. Well designed architectures, simple yet effective software implementations, and smart execution have been the keys to our success thus far. We’re looking for engineers who embrace these aspects and who are eager to contribute on all levels of our products.
What You'll Do at Knotch:
- Work with our Front-end Engineers to design APIs and deliver data
- Work with our Client team to understand bottlenecks and improve our overall value
- Work with our Product team to iterate on features and innovate with new product concepts
What We Want From You:
- Extensive web application engineering and architecture experience with APIs in Ruby, Rails, Postgres, and Docker
- Alternative to Ruby on Rails, experience in Python (with Django or Flask frameworks) or Node.js (with Express, Koa, Hapi, or Sails frameworks)
- Strong architecture experience with various AWS offerings such as EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, ElastiCache, Lambda and others
- An eagerness to experiment, a determination to contribute, and a drive to recognize problems and swiftly remedy them
- Intent to work with our collaborative team in our New York City-based HQ
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.