Senior Front End Software Engineer — New York City
Engineering at Knotch
Knotch is the independent standard for content marketing ROI. We help CMOs and their teams measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence across all of their content investment. Our end-to-end content intelligence platforms helps marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies. We work exclusively with brands and we do not monetize from any distribution channels to make sure that our business model isn’t invested in the success of what we are measuring.We’re based in SoHo, NYC and work with brands including: JP Morgan Chase & Co., Sprint, TD Ameritrade, Ford, Salesforce, Walmart, HP, Citi and AT&T. Knotch is proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019 and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019!
Engineering is the cornerstone of our organization and we work hard everyday to build the most impactful products as possible. We love to experiment, find a deep joy in product iteration, achieve stability with thoughtful architecture and testing all while monitoring our performance and progress at every step.
Knotch’s founding mission has always been to improve the advertising and marketing industries in a lasting and meaningful way. Transparency through data is our ethos and something every member of our company takes seriously. We are looking for highly motivated engineers who are passionate about data and who are eager to transform an industry to join us on our journey.
Front End Engineering
At Knotch, we build products that visually excite while simultaneously providing key intelligence and insights to our clients. Our product front-ends are the key day-to-day touch point with every client and we pride ourselves on considered design and user experience with every feature we build. We're looking for experienced front-end engineers to join our rapidly growing team to help us deliver amazing front-end products.
What You'll Do At Knotch
- Build beautiful and exciting UIs with great UX using React and Redux
- Work with our team of Full Stack engineers to negotiate APIs and collaborate on product requirements
- Contribute to design and product UX daily by working directly with our Product team
You Can Be Successful If you Bring:
- 3+ years of experience using React and Redux
- An in-depth understanding of all the various modern Browser APIs and features
- Some experience with web applications, ideally written in Ruby, Rails, and Postgres
- Some experience with D3 is a plus.
- Some experience in media or with publishers are a huge plus
- An eagerness to experiment, a determination to contribute, and a drive to recognize problems and swiftly remedy them
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.