Manager, Corporate Events — New York City
Events at Knotch
Knotch’s products empower our brand marketing clients to drive consumers to high-value actions. We are passionate about data transparency and share that knowledge through producing large-scale, high-touch events for our current and prospective clients.
This is where you come in. As our first Corporate Events Manager, you would be responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of all Knotch external corporate events across North America. You would build the foundation for a scalable event structure and standard, while elevating the Knotch brand in new territories.
We will trust you to:
- Plan all our events large or small, and empower our teams to make them successful
- Develop a comprehensive event production and reporting framework to measure success
- Direct two of our largest annual events
- Oversee and onboard our 3rd-party contractors and vendors
You should bring to the table:
- 3+ years of corporate events production experience
- A self-disciplined approach to achieving results and quickly solving for complexities
- Negotiation tactics for dealing with vendors and suppliers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, always leading with empathy for others
- Direct management experience (and it’s a plus if you’ve built a team!)
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Free Unlimited Commuter Card
- Mental Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Educational Stipend And Career Development Opportunities
- Unlimited PTO (No, Really)
- You Get To Work With Us. Every. Damn. Day.
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. We work closely with the following verticals: financial (including JP Morgan Chase & Co., Capital One, Citi, TD, Discover, Ally, Bank of America and Synchrony), automotive (including Ford), telecommunications (including AT&T and Sprint), retail (including Walmart), technology (including Salesforce, HP Inc, HP Enterprise, Citrix, and AWS), and consulting (including Deloitte and PwC.) We are currently expanding quickly into the insurance, fashion and health verticals.
At Knotch, we:
- Enable brands to become better content creators through real-time and independent measurement & optimization across on and off property content investments.
- Activate content to move customers to high value actions.
- Turn content into a first party audience data source that flows into the rest of the downstream marketing platforms (CRM, DMP, CDP etc).
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and we're proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work lists two years in a row!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.