Marketing Designer — New York City
Marketing Design at Knotch
We are looking for a talented Designer for our fast-paced in-house Marketing team, reporting to our SVP of Marketing, and working closely with our Chief Creative Officer. In addition to having a sharp eye for design, the right candidate should either be, or think like, a "digital native." Your genuine passion for the profession you have chosen is extremely important for this role, and for us. Your enthusiasm, attention to detail, and follow-through are what defines your work. Responsibility is given from day one to use your creativity to help us grow our business. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience at a very special startup.
We Will Trust You to
- Create digital assets for the web, social, email, advertising, and events; including longer-form content for lead generation
- Create print assets for Knotch-hosted events, 3rd-party events, and Knotch merchandise
- Employ marketing best practices in your designs, including the need for a strong call-to-action with minimal distraction
- Design with a mobile-first mentality, especially when designing emails and landing pages
- Build and maintain our image library with photos from stock sites and our own images
- Own, evolve, and enforce the Knotch brand guidelines, including logos, colors, fonts, icons, imagery, presentation templates, email signatures, and business cards
- Ensure that designs represent our three core values- transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness, further aligning with our software products
- Experiment with new, fresh visuals, without compromising on usability or design best practices
- Improve presentation decks, and work with Google Slides master and layout templates
- Be the go-to digital design resource for presentations and sales collateral
You Should Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of professional design experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch; or similar
- Past experience designing for HTML5, CSS3, and responsive frameworks
- Familiarity designing for standard ad unit sizes
- Comfortable working within the cloud, primarily in G Suite
- Effective and consistent at using a project/task management system like Monday.com
- Creative problem-solving skills that get you to hit deadlines and see numerous projects through from start-to-finish
- Strong attention to detail and a quality assurance mindset
- Light-weight video creation & editing is a plus!
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Free Unlimited Commuter Card
- Mental Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Educational Stipend And Career Development Opportunities
- Unlimited PTO (No, Really)
- You Get To Work With Us. Every. Damn. Day.
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. We work closely with the following verticals: financial (including JP Morgan Chase & Co., Capital One, Citi, TD, Discover, Ally, Bank of America and Synchrony), automotive (including Ford), telecommunications (including AT&T and Sprint), retail (including Walmart), technology (including Salesforce, HP Inc, HP Enterprise, Citrix, and AWS), and consulting (including Deloitte and PwC.) We are currently expanding quickly into the insurance, fashion and health verticals.
At Knotch, we:
- Enable brands to become better content creators through real-time and independent measurement & optimization across on and off property content investments.
- Activate content to move customers to high value actions.
- Turn content into a first party audience data source that flows into the rest of the downstream marketing platforms (CRM, DMP, CDP etc).
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and we're proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work lists two years in a row!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.