Product Manager — New York City
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. We work closely with the following verticals: financial (including JP Morgan Chase & Co., Capital One, Citi, TD, Discover, Ally, Bank of America and Synchrony), automotive (including Ford), telecommunications (including AT&T and Sprint), retail (including Walmart), technology (including Salesforce, HP Inc, HP Enterprise, Citrix, and AWS), and consulting (including Deloitte and PwC.) We are currently expanding quickly into the insurance, fashion and health verticals.
At Knotch, we:
- Enable brands to become better content creators through real-time and independent measurement & optimization across on and off property content investments.
- Activate content to move customers to high value actions.
- Turn content into a first party audience data source that flows into the rest of the downstream marketing platforms (CRM, DMP, CDP etc).
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and we're proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work lists two years in a row!
Product Manager Role:
Our Product, Design & Engineering teams are constantly building and improving the products that our clients value. We’re looking for an extremely motivated person to spearhead the product team. Someone who is just as passionate about content, data and analytics as they are in movies and restaurants. Our ideal candidate is super creative, excited by navigating the unknown, collaborating, succeeding and building amazing, industry leading products. Someone who can work iteratively but also know when it’s time to dream big and shakeup things as well.
As the lead Product Manager at Knotch, you’ll play a critical role in ideating, developing, building and launching our enterprise SaaS products. Your passion will be to expand our product, develop sustainable processes, prototype new ideas, identify new opportunities and deliver product that you’re proud of within the appropriate timelines. You’ll work alongside our Product, Engineering, and Client Success teams every day and in doing so, you’ll be helping to craft the future of Knotch by making things, breaking things and learning every single day.
Here’s What You’ll Do as a Successful Product Manager:
- Work with the Creative Team to ideate, develop, and launch Knotch’s enterprise products and offerings.
- Manage the interplay between the creative team and software engineers to build products in a timely manner.
- Manage product launches, and define and track KPIs to measure success and identify ongoing improvements.
- Generate insights from the data while also managing qualitative feedback from customers.
You should apply for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of product management experience at the mid-to-senior level.
- Experience in Martech, Adtech, or Data industries will prepare you to manage our product.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical teams.
- Superb project management, organizational, motivational, and leadership skills to manage many moving parts across internal teams and partners. This is not a project management role, and these skills should complement your purpose of product management.
- An eye for UX/UI design, you'll be interfacing with that team a lot.
- In-depth technical discussions regularly with engineers and an understanding of complex technical concepts. You may also enjoy non-technical discussions focused on how great the Knotch benefits and office snacks are, how office dog days are your favorite, and maybe even some UFO conspiracy theories.
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status