Product Manager — New York City
Knotch is the independent standard for content marketing ROI. We help CMOs and Marketing teams measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence across all of their content investment.
Our Intelligence Platform for Brands helps marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies. We work exclusively with brands and we do not monetize from any distribution channels to make sure that our business model isn’t invested in the success of what we are measuring.
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and work with brands including: JP Morgan Chase & Co., Sprint, TD Ameritrade, Ford, Salesforce, Walmart, HP, Citi and AT&T. Knotch is proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019 and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019!
Product Manager Role:
Our Product, Design & Engineering teams are constantly building and improving the products that our clients value. We’re looking for an extremely motivated person to spearhead the product team. Someone who is just as passionate about content, data and analytics as they are in movies and restaurants. Our ideal candidate is super creative, excited by navigating the unknown, collaborating, succeeding and building amazing, industry leading products. Someone who can work iteratively but also know when it’s time to dream big and shakeup things as well.
As the lead Product Manager at Knotch, you’ll play a critical role in ideating, developing, building and launching our enterprise SaaS products. Your passion will be to expand our product, develop sustainable processes, prototype new ideas, identify new opportunities and deliver product that you’re proud of within the appropriate timelines. You’ll work alongside our Product, Engineering, and Client Success teams every day and in doing so, you’ll be helping to craft the future of Knotch by making things, breaking things and learning every single day.
Here’s What You’ll Do as a Successful Product Manager:
- Work with the Creative Team to ideate, develop, and launch Knotch’s enterprise products and offerings.
- Manage the interplay between the creative team and software engineers to build products in a timely manner.
- Manage product launches, and define and track KPIs to measure success and identify ongoing improvements.
- Generate insights from the data while also managing qualitative feedback from customers.
You should apply for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of product management experience at the mid-to-senior level.
- Experience in Martech, Adtech, or Data industries will prepare you to manage our product.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical teams.
- Superb project management, organizational, motivational, and leadership skills to manage many moving parts across internal teams and partners. This is not a project management role, and these skills should complement your purpose of product management.
- An eye for UX/UI design, you'll be interfacing with that team a lot.
- In-depth technical discussions regularly with engineers and an understanding of complex technical concepts. You may also enjoy non-technical discussions focused on how great the Knotch benefits and office snacks are, how office dog days are your favorite, and maybe even some UFO conspiracy theories.
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status