Product Manager — New York City
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. We work closely with the following verticals: financial (including JP Morgan Chase & Co., Capital One, Citi, TD, Discover, Ally, Bank of America and Synchrony), automotive (including Ford), telecommunications (including AT&T and Sprint), retail (including Walmart), technology (including Salesforce, HP Inc, HP Enterprise, Citrix, and AWS), and consulting (including Deloitte and PwC.) We are currently expanding quickly into the insurance, fashion and health verticals.
At Knotch, we:
- Enable brands to become better content creators through real-time and independent measurement & optimization across on and off property content investments.
- Activate content to move customers to high value actions.
- Turn content into a first party audience data source that flows into the rest of the downstream marketing platforms (CRM, DMP, CDP etc).
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and we're proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work lists two years in a row!
Our Product, Design & Engineering teams are constantly building and improving the products that our clients value. We’re looking for an extremely motivated person to spearhead the product team. We're looking for someone who is just as passionate about content, data and analytics as they are about social interaction and solving complex challenges with others. Our ideal candidate is super creative, excited by navigating the unknown, collaborating, succeeding through building and launching amazing, industry-leading products. If you're someone who can work iteratively but also know when it’s time to dream big and shakeup things, then we want to talk to you.
As the lead Product Manager at Knotch, you’ll play a critical role in ideating, developing, building and launching our enterprise SaaS products. Your passion will be to expand our products, develop sustainable processes, prototype new ideas, identify new opportunities, and deliver products in a timely fashion. You’ll motivate and engage our Product, Engineering, and Client Success teams every day. In doing so, you’ll be helping to craft the future of Knotch by making things, breaking things, and learning things every single day.
Here’s What You’ll Do as our Product Manager:
- Work with the Creative Team to ideate, develop, and launch Knotch’s enterprise products and offerings
- Manage our Project Manager and the interplay between designers and software engineers to build products in a timely manner
- Manage product launches, and define and track KPIs to measure success and identify ongoing improvements
- Generate insights from the data while also managing qualitative feedback from customers
You should apply for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of product management experience at the mid-to-senior level
- Proof of success launching products within the martech/adtech industries or within data or analytics disciplines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical teams (and maybe even a liking for how great the Knotch benefits and office snacks are)
- Superb project management, organizational, motivational, and leadership skills to manage moving parts across internal teams and partners (a plus if you've managed and mentored others!)
- An eye for UX/UI design, you'll be interfacing with that team a lot
How You'll Benefit:
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status