Business Development Associate — New York
Knotch is the independent standard for content marketing ROI. We help CMOs and their teams measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence across all of their content investment. Our end-to-end content intelligence platforms helps marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies. We work exclusively with brands and we do not monetize from any distribution channels to make sure that our business model isn’t invested in the success of what we are measuring.
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and work with brands including GE, Unilever, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Sprint, TD Ameritrade, Ford, Colgate, and Citi. Knotch is proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work lists two years in a row!
As a Business Development Associate at Knotch, you will play a critical role supporting the Sales team. In the past year, we have doubled our team, increased revenue by over 400 percent, and continue to grow our client base of some of the biggest brands in the world.
We are hiring a Business Development Associate to generate new business conversations through inbound/outbound marketing support.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Researching potential brand partners to gain a deep understanding of their content marketing strategy
- Mapping organizations to find key business lead contacts
- Generating new business through outreach to Fortune 500 brand executives
- Maintaining accurate Salesforce.com records
- Providing market and product feedback to guide business strategy
- Supporting company-wide PR, marketing, and event initiatives
- Spearheading relationships with a roster of top brands and major strategic partnerships
- Understanding the client’s business goals, anticipate future needs, and help determine ideal solutions
- Developing creative ideas and ways to deliver exceptional quality and results
- Implementing processes and planning while remaining informed on client progress
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recent or soon-to-be graduate of a bachelor's degree program in a related field
- An entrepreneurial mindset and attitude
- An agile work ethic. Things change; you have to be okay with that
- A desire to build, grow, and evolve with a startup
- A love for problem-solving
- An ability to work independently; self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- An extremely competitive but egoless personality
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.