Sales Operations Manager — New York City
Knotch is the independent standard for content marketing ROI. We help CMOs and their teams measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence across all of their content investment. Our end-to-end content intelligence platforms helps marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies. We work exclusively with brands and we do not monetize from any distribution channels to make sure that our business model isn’t invested in the success of what we are measuring.
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and work with brands including GE, Unilever, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Sprint, TD Ameritrade, Ford, Colgate, and Citi. Knotch is proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work lists two years in a row!
As Knotch’s first sales operations hire, you will be trusted with guiding Knotch to improving our sales processes by analyzing data and leveraging insights that lead to smarter decisions for our sales, finance, and marketing teams. If you’re all about building process and securing buy-in from others with data to back your decision-making, then let’s talk.
How you’ll add value to Knotch:
- Sales and Business Development optimization and efficiency analysis, including but not limited to pipeline analysis, identifying at-risk deals, and territory planning
- Optimize and document essential sales processes (account ownership and transfers, data quality, territory changes) and engagement rules; help enforce those processes in and outside of Salesforce
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness and productivity
- Conduct metrics reviews with sales management
- Assist in developing systems and process training for sales teams when onboarding and provide thought leadership in operations best practices
- Partner with Marketing to provide insight, materials and other support for the selling process
- Assist with ad hoc team and department meeting preparation and operations such as slide decks, collateral, planning, etc.
You’ll be successful here if you:
- Have 4-5+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in sales, sales operations, sales management
- Have experience and understanding of sales and business development processes, including understanding of forecast and opportunity management
- Have set up Sales Operations systems from scratch or in the startup space, preferred.
- Possess strong project management & collaboration skills
- Are a highly attentive systems thinker who excels at implementing and maintaining efficient processes
- Are experienced with Salesforce, specifically reporting, and similar softwares
- Implement exceptional MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas)
- Are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.